Sunday, November 12, 2006

Catching up, or: I suck

So I am aparently not so good at keeping up with the blog. This probably isn't a huge problem at this point, because as far as I know, I'm the only one who looks at my blog anyway. But I am going to try to be better, especially right now as I am avoiding studying for my biostats exam.
In order to catch up, I'm going to try and add all of my (photographed) fo's now.
Maybe one of these days I'll actually have a blog worth visiting on a regular basis, until then bear with me!
Lelah

Pattern: Lelah

Yarn: Knitpicks Andean Treasure, in Embers, 5 skeins

Needles: Size 5 (?) bamboo circulars

Detail:

Comments: I loved this pattern. It's the first non-flat thing I've made, as well as my first attempt at lace. It was relatively easy to adjust the pattern to match the gauge of my yarn, though at this point I'm not sure how many stitches I ended up casting on. I think I'll make this one again, potentially in a cotton for the summertime.

Lelah in action:

No comments: